Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ten on ten :: november 2010

Welcome to my second ten on ten...a little late, just like last time, sigh.
The challenge is to capture the beauty of everyday life by taking snapshots for ten consecutive hours on the 10th day of the month.

Here's to everyday life...
 aww, this was a surprise!
I went upstairs after Round Two of breakfast duty, and this is what I saw- big brother Caleb reading to Isa right after she woke up

 Isabelle bundles- she leaves groups of pals like this all over the house each morning as she sings to them and plays with them- you never know what you'll end up sitting on if you don't look first!

dancing/jumping in prep for dance class

dance class!
then off to Target for stuff- Isabelle even has a picnic lunch for the carriage ride through the store, because I guess, yeah, I am that cool!  HA

forgot to take a picture of us at Target, so you get to see the stuff in the trunk as proof...and actually this was after a "quick" trip to the car place to get my registration sticker put on after getting my horn fixed (that sounded funny)...so Isabelle Kate had a picnic outside at a very nice patio table near the dealer's office area, and it was such a gorgeous autumn day!


 beautiful day for a long walk, something I haven't been doing much of lately

met these two cuties at the bus stop
I think their hair is looking a bit shabby, but I promised them they could grow it out like the boys in Big Time Rush- I might be regretting that promise soon!

Isabelle and I enjoyed the Jonah, Caleb, and friend Liam skate show

 hmm, maybe if I stare at it long enough, something will jump out at me and ask to be dinner
the potatoes are already boiling for potato salad, so I'm thinking steak

 Ahh, three out of five done!

Now it's time for dinner (thank you Bill), which is good, because I'm starving!!

Peace out...after dinner Ethan and I are headed to Youth Group for some serious fun and fellowship!

4 comments:

Angee @ October Morning said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the pic of your daughter jumping!

The Whites said...

I always love your photos. You do such a great job taking them. I also love this idea and might have to try it once we get settled in.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Okay, Isabelle can jump high! Looks like it was a fun day!

Kim said...

You had me at the sweet ballerina. Great set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...