Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

I am still a bit shocked over the whole trick-or-treating in the snow thing, but...what can you do?
We got about 20 inches dumped on us on Sunday!
It didn't deter anyone in our neighborhood!


poor Isabelle Kate was freezing, so she only made it around the Little Loop with me- she was a terrific candy passer-outer, especially in those adorable little striped legs, ha! 
Sorry Isabelle, Mama forgot to bring down your skirt to wear...she didn't seem to mind. Maybe I should be worried!

The boys each carved their pumpkins with those kit things, and wow! Did they do a great job!!!!




There is a lot going on right now for me, and it's awful and ugly and frightening, and every day I think I'm going to lose it and completely sink into some deep abyss from which I'll never recover. I'm not giving any details, but I hate that feeling of dishonesty too; I need something normal so I'm going to blog about fun things with my kids like I always have, and I'll be glad to have a record of it, but it isn't really what's on my heart right now.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What adorable trick-or-treaters!!!

Praying for you my friend!!

Sennie said...

Praying for you <3
Great costumes, snow and all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...