Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, February 23, 2012

School Spirit

February vacation is next week, which means...
this week is school spirit week!!
Here are the highlights!
 crazy hair day

 tropical tuesday

 BGS pride
 Caleb had the clever idea of writing the letters across his face- it came out great!
I was beyond tickled that I was able to go straight to the Autumn storage bin and retrieve leftover Halloween make-up! Though I'm pretty organized, there are still some things that, well...so I'll call this one a SCORE!
I just have to add this last picture to show off those baby blues of his!
It STILL amazes me that my very dark brown eyes were able to help produce those!

Hmm, seems I've missed one. Oh yes, mismatch day! That morning was hectic so I didn't get a picture, but they were in their inside-out, backwards, different shoe-wearing glory, believe you me! Tomorrow is sports (or fan-something) day, but I hear snow is in the forecast, so we'll have to see about that. Normally, I'd be all over snow by this point, but since we haven't had any since the storm on my birthday (in October!), I'm hoping to see a little powder on the ground by morning. Fingers crossed!  =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...