Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, July 30, 2012

All Under One Roof Again

I couldn't wait to get to camp to pick up Ethan and Jonah on Saturday morning! I missed having them in their beds down the hall each night, at the table (or counter) for breakfast each morning, beside me on the couch when we watched a movie on a rainy afternoon, but...
they had an AWESOME time!
They were challenged, encouraged, instructed and engaged in many spiritual ways, and we are so, so proud of both of them!

 It felt SO good to wrap my arms around these guys again!

I just have to post this picture of Ethan as a newborn. I can hardly believe it was taken almost 13 years ago!
 13 years!!!!!!!
One week from today, I will have a teenager on my hands!
How did this happen?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...