Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Getting CLOSER and...Cute Clothes

I am seriously flipping out.

I can't can't can't believe that in just over 36 hours we will be closing on our house!

Honestly, I have no idea why I feel quite so nervous, though I do have a pretty good idea of why I feel so darn anxious. Heh Heh. But I'm  scared out of my wits a little afraid about one thing in particular:

Will it feel like home?

Can't think about it right now. It's all just too much. Switching gears...how about some cute clothes on an even cuter kid? Here are some photos my super cute girl showing off some recent additions to her wardrobe.

 I never ask this girly to pose- this is what she comes up with on her own!

The dress used up leftover fabric and it twirls, so...it's a winner!
I designed it with 2 favorite patterns in mind- what do you think?

The sneaks and waaaaaay too-long shirt really make this cute little skirt a winner for sure!  =)




I'm thinking this sweet nightie is missing something...a bow of course!


I just love how the sleeves turned out!

 This swing skirt was a terrific way to use up some fabric I love but didn't really have enough to use by themselves.













Easy peasy!
The back side is the complete opposite...gather and attach to the waistband piece, insert elastic into the casing, and hem. It was extra easy because you just line up the side seams & keep the middle in the...middle when you gather.

It's perfect for taking your babies for a stroll.

this post being shared with...
the train to crazy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You've been busy sewing!!1 I love it!

Sonja said...

Found you on the Aloha blog hop - I'm a new follower! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com.
Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...