Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter & Customer Packaging and Thank You Card Ideas



I was really happy when we woke to beautiful clear and sunny skies yesterday for Easter Sunday. Easter is magnificent no matter what, but it just feels so right when the sun is shining. Plus, my hair and Isabelle's often-unruly hair cooperated beautifully, which was an extra special treat since I have to leave before everyone else for choir and Daddy breaks out in a cold sweat at the thought of being on "hair duty."  ;) We had dinner here with my parents - it was such a lovely day.

Today is the 118th Boston Marathon and it looks like another gorgeous day. We'll be cheering on some friends (from home), and praying for everyone's safety. When we visited Boston last weekend, things were already well underway for the big race. We New Englanders are a tough breed. Boston Strong.

Now onto the packaging details for the items I make and sell... several of you have asked me about my packaging and Thank You cards. I wrote up a post about it HERE.


Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...