Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Finishing Touches

Good morning! Just popping in to say howdy! I am so, so, SO excited about being nearly finished with our upstairs bathroom! And we've also conquered several other items on that once-too-big To Do List, so now the list has shrunk back down to size and feels much more manageable. Actually, there's not a whole let left to do. Now that I've said that, something will inevitably break (or break down), like the garage door that split in two last year, or the pipe that burst, or the... Nooooooo!

This is a pic from our room last summer. We had a wild and crazy night painting and redoing the closet before our trip to Maine, so I'll share that soon. The outdoors projects have been completed- I even added two new plants/trees yesterday, so that is done, done, and done. I've got lots to share, now to just find the time to take pictures! We're soaking in this last full week of summer, and it isn't the house I'm taking all the pics of.  =)


You can find me on instagram here: roseandruffle and follow my Pinterest boards here.

Are you in denial that summer is drawing to an end? Has school started where you are? Have a fabulous day! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...