Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Life with Little Levi

Whew are the days flying by! I need to document them before they're all gone and I've forgotten the details. Those are the things I cherish most. I want to write Levi's birth story, too, while it's still (sorta ...sigh...) fresh in my mind. Thank you to everyone who prayed for us throughout this journey as well. I am still so in awe of this precious little boy!

This is just about the best sight a person can ever wake up to. Can't.Get.Enough. !!!

Isabelle is in heaven. Even when Levi clearly is not, ha.

It took four full weeks for his eyes to heal- I'll explain in his birth story post- and I could just stare at them all day long. Oh wait, I pretty much do! He is so sweet and I cannot even remember how I lived my life without him in it. So far it looks like he will keep those gorgeous baby blues!

Bedtime cuddles. Look at the way he stares up at her.

Oh hey, here I am. This was taken about 3 (?) weeks postpartum. I am NOT one of those who instantly snap back into shape, not even when I last had babies in my twenties. That's okay. I'm enjoying life too much to be stressed out about body issues, and I am watching what I eat and going for lots of walks. At my 6-week appointment, I had lost 29 pounds, so just a few more before I'm back at my pre-pregnancy weight; however, that was still several pounds more than I want to be, so I'm still working on it. I'm glad I've learned to be a bit more gracious with myself. :)

I have soooo many pictures on my phone, but we got a new computer and I haven't figured out all the kinks and stuff, so I just basically use that as an excuse to never upload any of them. One of these days... there are some really sweet ones of Levi and me, and of our whole family. I post more regularly on IG at bethanylivs_life if you want to follow along there.

Well I had better head off to bed since I don't know how many times I will be up tonight. Oh dear. ha ha We had a nice weekend with graduation parties, catching up with friends, and a small birthday celebration for my husband this afternoon...though I've got a few things up my sleeve for this week to celebrate. Hope you had a good weekend, too!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I don't know how to post this without being anonymous - I will learn someday. Your Levi is absolutely beautiful and I just love the way your daughter looks at him. Don't worry about your baby weight, I still have some of mine. Of course my "baby" is 33. Oh well. Enjoy your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...