Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Scripture Wall Art Free Printable

Well, the big snowstorm yesterday is done but we scored a nice two-hour delay this morning, so our Donut Coffee Wednesday is already off to a pretty good start.

I've been wanting to incorporate more Scripture into our home for such a long time now, and I honestly have no idea why I haven't already done it. It's so easy! I made this a couple weeks ago and printed it on our home copier, but have yet to frame it and put it on the wall. Today will be the day! I'll take a picture of it when I do, and post it. Accountability for the win, right?

This is sized to be printed at 5 x 7, but I think you could print anything smaller than that as well, just not bigger. I wanted this verse to have a thicker "border" when I printed it, so I just printed it on regular white cardstock and don't plan to trim it down. Of course you could cut it to 5 x 7 exactly if you wanted.

These words are so simple, but I find such comfort in them. Especially as a Mom, when I don't know how to handle a situation or I'm worrying about something, I need to stop and remember that God's Word is everything I need.  It's Truth and Light and pure Wisdom. This verse encourages me, and I hope it encourages you as well.




Right click on the image and Save As - please let me know if this doesn't work right!
I have a spotty track record at best for trying this sort of thing on the blog, ha ha!

Also, I think we need to upgrade our printer. It's reliable but old, and ink-jet, so we're always replacing ink cartridges, which are expensive and kind of a pain. So tell me, what printer do you have and love?

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...