Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites...Party Plans, Date Night and More

Happy Friday! I've had so much fun joining in with Friday Favorites and getting to "meet" fellow Mamas in the trenches that I'm hopping in again. This week is short and sweet. :)

I cannot believe that my little surprise miracle baby is turning one (OOPS! I'm so tired!) two in less than three weeks. I mean, I really can't believe it! Just how??? I'm not going over the top or anything for his party, but c'mon, he's my last baby! I'm 96.47% sure of where it's all heading, but I can't pull the trigger and order stuff, ugh. I'll be getting another birthday shirt from Etsy, so I need to decide TODAY! Planning special parties is one of my favorite parts of being a Mom, but this one is stressing me out a bit, ha. Hard to think I'll be planning Ethan's graduation party next. Nooooooo.

Here's a look at Levi's Wild One First Birthday Party if you want to see it:




 Full post HERE

Last night was DATE NIGHT. I cannot even remember when the last time we went out was. Sometimes we order in and hang out, which is awesome, but sometimes you just wanna get out of the house, right? We went to the movies for a one-night showing of I Can Only Imagine. Other than the frantic texts every ten minutes (Levi was NOT having it and settling down to sleep), we had a great time. :) Thanks, Mom and Dad! I owe you big time. I should add that Ethan was rocking Levi, who had finally given in and fallen asleep, when we got home. The sweetest big brother in the world.

The only picture from last night, hahahaha!! I don't know why my forehead looks so big here, it's not. And also, my hair has been so OFF this whole week. So frustrating. Also ALSO, the movie was so good. Very moving and inspiring. I want to add it to our family collection when it comes out.

Getting the opportunity to relive some of my most precious memories (from when the older kids were babies and toddlers) is so special to me. Having experienced some deep, painful losses and numerous adoption heartbreaks, I do not take this for granted. My heart is so heavy for those of you in the depths of waiting and longing, wondering when and if motherhood is going to ever happen for you. I'm lifting you up right now, and the Lord hears you and sees yo and wants the VERY BEST for you. I truly believe that. I just felt like I needed to say that, but what I was going to write was that I love experiencing toddlerhood with little Levi. He is learning new words every day now, and is developing quite the sense of humor, too. He's still shy and serious outside of the house, but yesterday at Story Time, he participated and smiled. I was so happy for him, trying new things and having fun. Now we're just waiting on park weather, and since we just got two feet of fresh powder- with another two storms on tow for next week!!!- I think it's safe to say that we'll be waiting just a bit longer. 





I worked out every day this week! Go me! My favorite work out is a nice long walk, BUT with this stinky cold and snowy weather, forget that. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I've been cranking up the volume and flipping through the music channels on TV, settling mostly on Hip Hop and Rap, which, if you know me IRL then you know I normally can't stand those types of music, ha! But they sure have a great beat to bust a move to...see what I did there? ha ha ha ha Hope you have a super day and a fabulous weekend! I've got to go get dressed already because Levi and I are taking Ethan out for breakfast! :)

Aw, he looks SO little there! And that walk contains a LOT of big hills! I think I'm feeling the need to justify my red face/chest and little ol' sweaty self, ha!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...